Nano brows, a form of semi-permanent tattooing, have become quite popular in recent years due to their natural-looking results. However, to ensure the longevity of the results and prevent any complications, proper aftercare is crucial. Here are some do's and don'ts to follow:
1. Keep the area clean: Cleanse the brow area gently using a mild, non-alcoholic cleanser. Avoid scrubbing or rubbing the area. Pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Moisturize: Keep the brow area moisturized to prevent scabbing and flaking. Use a recommended aftercare cream or ointment. Be sure to apply it sparingly – a thin layer is enough.
3. Protect from the sun: Protect your brows from direct sunlight. Sun exposure can cause fading and alter the color of your nano brows. Wear a hat or use a sunscreen specifically designed for post-procedure skin.
4. Follow a healthy diet: A healthy diet can support the healing process. Foods rich in vitamins A and C can aid in skin repair and regeneration.
1. Avoid touching: Do not touch your brows unnecessarily. Your hands carry bacteria that can cause infection.
2. No makeup: Do not apply makeup on or around the brow area until it is completely healed. Makeup can lead to infections and allergic reactions.
3. Avoid sweating: Sweating can cause the pigment to fade. Avoid workouts, saunas, and any activities that may cause excessive sweating for at least a week after the procedure.
4. No swimming: Chlorine in swimming pools and salt in the sea can cause the color to fade. Avoid swimming until the area is completely healed.
Remember, everyone's skin heals at different rates. If you notice anything unusual like excessive redness, swelling, or discomfort, it's important to consult your technician or a medical professional immediately. Also, always follow the specific aftercare instructions provided by your technician.