Nano brows, also known as nano needling, is a semi-permanent makeup technique that creates a natural, fuller-looking brow. This technique is ideal for those with sparse brows, or those who simply want to enhance their existing brows. Here is a step-by-step guide on the nano brows technique:
1. **Consultation**: The first step is always a detailed consultation with the client. This is where you discuss their desired brow shape, color, and overall look. It's also important to discuss any allergies or skin sensitivities they may have.
2. **Preparation**: Cleanse the brow area thoroughly to remove any makeup or oils. Then, a topical anesthetic is applied to the area to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
3. **Design**: Using a pencil, the brow shape is drawn on. This serves as a guide during the needling process. The client can provide feedback on the shape, and adjustments can be made as needed.
4. **Nano Needling**: A nano needle, which is actually a tiny blade, is used to create small incisions in the skin. These incisions are so small that they are practically invisible to the naked eye. The needle is dipped in pigment and then used to make the incisions, depositing the pigment into the skin.
5. **Pigment Application**: The pigment is applied to the skin and left to absorb for a few minutes. The excess is then wiped away.
6. **Aftercare**: The client is given aftercare instructions to ensure the best results. This typically includes avoiding certain activities that could cause the pigment to fade, such as sun exposure or swimming, and applying a healing ointment to the brows.
The nano brows technique is a meticulous process that requires skill and precision. The results, however, can be incredibly natural and long-lasting, making it a popular choice for many.
Remember, it's crucial to choose a certified and experienced professional to perform this procedure. Also, always follow the aftercare instructions to ensure the longevity of your new brows.