What Would Happen if I Drank Micellar Water

Answer Question
Difficulty level: HARD
0
0
Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous (Questions: 1582, Answers: 0)
Asked on October 22, 2023 1:49 am
18 views
0
Private answer

Drinking micellar water is not recommended as it is formulated for external use only. Micellar water typically contains a combination of water, mild surfactants, and other ingredients that are specifically designed to cleanse the skin by removing dirt, oil, and makeup. While these ingredients are generally safe for topical use, they may not be intended for ingestion.

If you accidentally ingest a small amount of micellar water, it is unlikely to cause any significant harm. However, consuming larger quantities may lead to gastrointestinal discomfort, such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Additionally, some micellar waters may contain additional ingredients, such as fragrance or preservatives, which could potentially cause adverse reactions if ingested.

If you have consumed a significant amount of micellar water or are experiencing any adverse symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately. It is always best to use products as intended and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to ensure your safety and well-being.

Marked as spam
Posted by Chemist Marylyne Ghatti, Clean Beauty Specialist Dermatologist (Questions: 0, Answers: 1560)
Answered on October 22, 2023 1:50 am

Post your Answer

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]