You can get clearer skin by using both of these ingredients at once.
But first, let’s talk about what each ingredient does for your skin and how they work together to give you great results.
Can You Use Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol Together?
You can use lactic acid and bakuchiol together to get rid of acne.
They work by killing off the bacteria that causes acne, including P. acnes, which is responsible for redness and inflammation in your skin.
Lactic acid is a natural ingredient made from milk products.
It’s used as a topical treatment for wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging skin as well as mild to moderate acne breakouts (also known as whiteheads or blackheads).
Bakuchiol is also derived from plants like the chamomile flower.
It helps reduce inflammation caused by breakouts and has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm skin down once you’ve cleared it up with lactic acid!
Both ingredients are safe for all types of skin so there’s no need to worry about irritation if you use them together!
How to Use Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol Together to Get Rid Of Acne?
The best way to use lactic acid and bakuchiol together is to follow this simple 8-step process:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Do not scrub or use exfoliating products.
- Apply a small amount of lactic acid and bakuchiol serum to the areas you want to treat (such as acne, wrinkles, or hyperpigmentation). The recommended application is 1-3 times per day before bedtime for optimal results. You can also apply it in the morning after washing your face if you prefer that method instead of at night before bedtime.
- Wait 15 minutes for the products to dry completely before rinsing off with cool water or blotting gently with tissue paper soaked in witch hazel extract (optional; we recommend using witch hazel because it’s inexpensive but has some great properties!).
- Repeat steps 2-5 daily until you see results!
Benefits of Using Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol Together to Get Rid Of Acne
The benefits of using lactic acid together with bakuchiol include:
- Reduce the appearance of scars caused by acne.
- Treats existing acne as well as prevents new breakouts from forming.
- Reduce inflammation associated with acne.
What Are the Side Effects of Using Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol Together to Get Rid Of Acne?
Lactic acid and bakuchiol are both safe to use, so there are no side effects that you need to worry about when using these two products together.
In fact, they’re safer than most acne treatments out there because they don’t contain any harmful chemicals or additives that could irritate your skin.
You should always read the instructions on the bottle before using any product, but if you do decide to use both lactic acid and bakuchiol at the same time as part of your acne treatment routine it will probably be safe for your skin (unless you are sensitive to one or both of these ingredients).
How Long Does It Take for Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol To Clear Up Your Acne?
Ideally, you should see results within 2-4 weeks of using these products at night only.
If you don’t see any improvements in that time frame, try switching to an exfoliator that includes salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (like Murad Time Release Acne Treatment).
What Is the Best Way To Use Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol For Clear Skin?
When it comes to lactic acid and bakuchiol, you can use them together for the best results.
Lactic acid is a chemical exfoliant that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing dead skin cells from the surface of your face.
Bakuchiol is an antioxidant that helps balance oil production in your skin, as well as reduce redness and inflammation.
If you decide to use both products at once, I recommend using lactic acid at night and bakuchiol during the day.
How Much Does It Cost To Use Lactic Acid and Bakuchiol For Clear Skin?
You can buy lactic acid and bakuchiol products from Amazon for as little as $5.00 per bottle.
If you are looking for a more natural approach, you can make your own serum out of these ingredients at home for less than $3.00 per bottle.
Do You Need To Buy A Combination Product For Clear Skin Or Can You Just Use The Ingredients Separately?
If you want to get the best results, it’s important to use both lactic acid and bakuchiol separately.
By using them together, you sacrifice the ability to control how much of each ingredient is in your skincare routine.
However, if you’re looking for more affordable options or are simply curious about the benefits of using lactic acid and bakuchiol separately, here’s what you should know:
- You can purchase creams with a 1% concentration of lactic acid for around $10 per ounce.
- You can purchase creams with a 0.5% concentration of bakuchiol for around $5 per ounce.
Well, that is the end of our little review on whether you can use lactic acid and bakuchiol together.
We have covered everything you need to know about these two ingredients and how they work.
Hopefully, now you feel more confident about picking up some new skincare products for yourself or someone else in your life who needs them!