Learn how to make your own DIY bubble bath without glycerin. This easy recipe only requires a few ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Perfect for a relaxing soak in the tub.
DIY Bubble Bath Without Glycerin
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or fork
- Glass jar or container for storage
- 1 cup of Castile soap
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 10 drops of essential oil (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the castile soap and water.
- Whisk or fork until well mixed.
- Optional: add 1/4 cup of vegetable glycerin and 10 drops of essential oil for added bubbles and fragrance.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar or container and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- o use, add 1-2 tablespoons of the bubble bath to running water in the tub.
- You can use any type of castile soap for this recipe, but we recommend using a fragrance-free version for sensitive skin.
- Vegetable glycerin is optional, but it will help create more bubbles and make the bubble bath more moisturizing.
- Essential oils are also optional, but they add a nice fragrance and can have therapeutic benefits.
How to Use
- Fill your bathtub with warm water
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of the bubble bath mixture to the water
- Use your hand to create bubbles
- Soak and enjoy!
What is bubble bath without glycerin?
- Bubble bath without glycerin is a type of bubble bath that does not contain the ingredient glycerin.
Is bubble bath without glycerin good for sensitive skin?
- bubble bath without glycerin can be good for sensitive skin, as it does not contain harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances.
How do you make bubble bath without glycerin?
- To make bubble bath without glycerin, you can mix castile soap, water, and optional ingredients such as vegetable glycerin and essential oils.
Can you add essential oils to bubble bath without glycerin?
- Yes, you can add essential oils to bubble bath without glycerin for added fragrance and therapeutic benefits.
Does bubble bath without glycerin create bubbles?
- Bubble bath without glycerin may not create as many bubbles as bubble baths with glycerin, but it can still create some bubbles.
Is bubble bath without glycerin moisturizing?
- bubble bath without glycerin may not be as moisturizing as bubble baths with glycerin, but you can add ingredients like vegetable glycerin to make it more moisturizing.
Is bubble bath without glycerin safe for babies?
- bubble bath without glycerin can be safe for babies, as it does not contain harsh