Say goodbye to store-bought Vitamin C serums with glycerin and learn how to make your own DIY version at home. This recipe is easy to follow and includes all the necessary ingredients and instructions. Get ready to have the best skin ever!
DIY Vitamin C Serum Without Glycerin
- Small glass bottle or jar
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Whisk or spoon
- ¼ cup distilled water
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- ½ teaspoon aloe vera gel
- ½ teaspoon witch hazel
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Vitamin C powder and distilled water. Whisk or stir well until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Add the aloe vera gel, witch hazel, and vitamin E oil to the mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a small glass bottle or jar. Allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, the serum is ready to use.
- The Vitamin C powder must be fully dissolved in the distilled water before the other ingredients are added, otherwise the serum will be ineffective.
- Store the serum in the refrigerator and use within 1 month.
- It is recommended to use the serum at night since vitamin c can make skin more sensitive to the sun.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face before applying the serum.
- Apply a small amount of the serum to your face and neck using your fingers or a cotton pad.
- Gently massage the serum into your skin.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine, including moisturizer and sunscreen.