Niacinamide is a compound that’s naturally produced by the body and is also found in certain foods. It helps with digestion, skin health, energy production, and more.
Is The Ordinary Niacinamide Good for Acne?
The Ordinary Niacinamide is a great ingredient to consider if you’re looking for a product that will help with acne.
This formula has been shown to reduce the appearance of redness, inflammation, and skin sensitivity which are common symptoms of acne.
This is a great option for those who have oily or combination skin types because it is oil-soluble.
This means it will absorb into the skin more quickly and effectively than other forms of niacinamide such as capsules or creams.
The Benefits of The Ordinary Niacinamide for Blackheads
The Ordinary Niacinamide is a great ingredient for blackheads because it helps to clear up acne, reduce redness, and prevent breakouts.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin.
Why You Should Add The Ordinary Niacinamide to Your Skincare Routine
There are many reasons to add The Ordinary Niacinamide to your skincare routine.
First, it should be used in conjunction with other products.
The niacinamide is a great complement to other products that you’re already using, such as retinol or vitamin C serums.
It can also be used for all skin types, including sensitive and dry skin types (although some may find it too drying).
The fact that this product has been proven to help reduce acne scars and hyperpigmentation makes it a valuable addition to any skincare routine.
Additionally, it can also help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles — making your complexion look younger!
Finally: If you’re looking for an effective way to treat acne-prone skin without breaking the bank (or causing irritation), then this is definitely one product worth adding to your daily routine!
How to Use The Ordinary Niacinamide for Blackheads
To pull off this at-home treatment, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Cleanse your face
- Apply a pea-sized amount of niacinamide to your skin and let it dry for about 10 minutes (you can use any toner, cleanser, or moisturizer in between).
- Follow up with your normal moisturizer or sunscreen if you’re using it, or simply put on makeup as usual.
How Can You Find Out If This Product Is Right For You?
If you’re struggling with blackheads, the Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% might be a good option for you.
It’s one of the most affordable products available on the market and has been shown to effectively treat blackheads.
But before you decide to buy it, there are a few things that you should consider:
- If your skin is extremely dry or sensitive, this product may not work for you. If your skin is dry, it probably won’t absorb into your skin well enough to be effective against blackheads. And if your skin is sensitive, it could cause irritation and redness as well as make existing acne worse!
- This product isn’t intended for everyone—it’s actually not recommended if you have oily or combination-oily skin types because that means that niacinamide can make these conditions worse by increasing oil production even more than normal (which will lead directly back towards more clogged pores).
How Much Does It Cost, and Where Can You Find It?
The Ordinary Niacinamide is priced at $6.90, and it’s available on The Ordinary’s website. You can also find the product on Amazon and other online retailers.
If you’re looking to purchase this product in-store, there are a few places that sell it:
- Sephora (they have a handful of locations)
- Ulta Beauty (also has stores across the U.S.)
In the end, the choice is yours to make.
You now have all of the information you need to decide whether or not The Ordinary Niacinamide is right for your skin and your budget.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not this product is worth trying out, then I would suggest giving it a shot!
It may take a little time before everything sinks in, but trust us when we say that it’s worth every penny spent.