A simple and easy recipe for a homemade rose water and glycerin toner that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Rose Water and Glycerin Toner Recipe
- Small bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Dropper bottle
- ¼ cup rose water
- 1 tsp glycerin
- In a small bowl, mix together the rose water and glycerin.
- Transfer the mixture to a dropper bottle.
- Allow the toner to cool for 5 minutes before using.
- This toner can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Shake well before each use.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Using a cotton pad, apply the toner to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine.
Google PAA questions and answers on the keyword “Glycerin Toner”:
What is glycerin toner used for?
- Glycerin toner is used to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
Is glycerin toner good for oily skin?
- Yes, glycerin toner is good for oily skin as it helps to balance the skin’s natural oil production.
How often should you use glycerin toner?
- It is recommended to use glycerin toner once or twice a day, depending on your individual skin needs.
Can I use glycerin toner everyday?
- Yes, you can use glycerin toner everyday as it is gentle and hydrating.
What are the benefits of glycerin toner?
- Glycerin toner has many benefits including hydration, moisturization, balancing the skin’s natural oil production and tightens the pores.
How do I make a glycerin toner at home?
- To make a glycerin toner at home, mix together 1/4 cup of rose water and 1 tsp of glycerin, and transfer to a dropper bottle.
How long does glycerin toner last?
- Glycerin toner can last for up to 2 weeks if stored in the refrigerator.
Can I use glycerin toner with other skincare products?
- Yes, you can use glycerin toner with other skincare products such as serums and moisturizers.
Does glycerin toner have any side effects?
- There are no known side effects of using glycerin toner.
Is glycerin toner suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, glycerin toner is suitable for all skin types as it is gentle and hydrating.