Essence eyebrow gel is designed to give your brows the grooming they need.
It should be applied before or after using eyebrow powder, pencil, or mascara.
I’ve made a little step-by-step tutorial that explains how you can use Essence Eyebrow Gel.
It is really easy to use and doesn’t require much effort. Here’s what you have to do:
How to Use Essence Eyebrow Gel
Now that you’ve seen the many ways in which you can use Essence Eyebrow Gel, here are a few tips for applying it.
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before application, or you’ll risk smearing the product.
- Apply at least two coats of gel to achieve a bolder look, but try not to be too heavy-handed with the brush or sponge—you don’t want to get too much gel on at once!
- If you’re using an angled brush or pencil, work from the inside corners of your eyebrows outwards towards their ends; this will help prevent caking and keep everything looking natural.
- If you’re using a sponge applicator, simply dab lightly so that just enough product gets on each hair shaft.
- If using multiple products together like mascara and concealer (which is recommended if doing an all-natural look), make sure not to apply mascara first because it can block access later on when needing another coat of makeup.
- Let it set for about 20 minutes before going anywhere near any kind of water – even swimming pools!
How to Choose an Essence Eyebrow Gel for Your Skin Tone
Before you apply an essence eyebrow gel, it is important to choose the right color.
Since most people’s brows are naturally darker at the ends than they are in the middle, it is best to choose a shade that matches your skin tone rather than one that is darker than your natural hair color.
To determine which shade will match your skin tone, look for a product that has two or three shades of brown and/or black in its packaging.
By selecting one of these shades, you can get a more precise match than if you were to buy only one color of eyebrow gel.
When Not to Use Essence Eyebrow Gel
Although the Essence Eyebrow Gel is meant to smooth and groom your eyebrows, there are some instances when you should not use it.
If you have sensitive skin, acne, rosacea, or eczema then it’s best to avoid using this product.
If you’ve got a rash or irritated skin or even if you’re currently suffering from a cold then using the product can only make things worse.
Tips for Applying Essence Eyebrow Gel When You Have Short Brows or Overplucked Them
If you have short brows or if they’re overplucked, there are a few things that you can do to get the most out of your Essence Eyebrow Gel.
1. Use a pencil to fill in the gaps
If you don’t want to go back to the salon for a waxing session, try using an eyebrow pencil on your brows after applying the gel.
This will help keep them in place and make them look fuller.
2. Brush upwards with an eyebrow brush!
The goal is for the hair on your eyebrows to be growing up not down, so brushing it up as soon as possible after application will help with this process.
3. Fix mistakes with more gel!
Even if you’ve done everything right and applied gel perfectly, there’s still a chance that it won’t work out according to plan—so don’t panic!
If one area doesn’t look quite right after applying gel (or maybe even if it looks perfect), simply dust away any excess product with a clean cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol before letting dry again.
Tips for Applying Essence Eyebrow Gel When You Don’t Have Enough Time in the Morning but Need Your Look to Be On Point!
If you’re in a rush and have to apply your brow gel in the morning, here are some tips on how to choose one that is easy to apply:
- Choose a gel that is easy to blend.
Essence Eyebrow Gel has a unique texture that makes it easy for you to use, even if you’re in a hurry!
- Choose a gel that is easy to remove.
This product washes off easily with cold water or soap, so even if you get impatient before the day ends and want some time alone with no makeup on at all, it won’t leave any marks behind!
- Choose a gel that is easy to touch up throughout the day
Choose a gel that is easy to touch up throughout the day without looking fake or overdone when applied over freshly cleansed skin (that’s right—you can reapply this stuff throughout the day without worrying about looking like an older lady who goes overboard with her makeup).
Tips for Applying Essence Eyebrow Gel When You Are in a Hurry and Don’t Want People Looking at Your Face
If you are in a hurry and want to hide the fact that you have just applied essence eyebrow gel, here are some tips:
- Apply a thin layer of essence eyebrow gel.
- Use a spoolie to brush the brows in place.
- Use concealer on any mistakes made with the essence eyebrow gel application.
We know that eyebrow gel can be a bit intimidating to try, but it’s actually a really easy product to use.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand how to apply Essence eyebrow gel with different tools and tips on how to get the look right for your skin tone.